Saturday, September 26, 2009

[Fanaudio] KeiTo - Tengoku Dome concert

Thanks to one nice girl who are willing to share this with me....♥..KeiTo sang Daybreak...T___T...I thought he would be singing Babylon though...

* I'm really sorry that I can only cut out keito's solo from the fanaudio...T__T...eventhough I wanna share all member's solo too...well, it's not like people want this though..XDDD




* I'm so sorry that I need to make the file password protected since I need to make sure no one will re-post the fanaudio..T__T..

*NO...NO...I'm not greedy...I'm not selfish...but I need to consider my friend too since she already helped me with this..




*You know my email..so, email me for password ne...^__^...

[Fanaudio] KeiTo - Tengoku Dome concert[Daybreak]

I loveeeeeee KeiTo's voice...it's getting better compare to the one he sang with Yabuhika ....

Johnny should give him more solo rather than continuously playing guitar.....>.<...

No comments:

Post a Comment