Saturday, September 26, 2009

HSJ Tengoku Dome songs...

Yeah...Fasting month almost over and I can't wait for Hari Raya Festival...Yatta....^______^

Huwaaa.....Finally I finished cut out songs from the HSJ Tengoku Dome Fanaudio..>.<..Not all since I'm half dead doing the cutting and uploading with my slow net.......7kbps/second..DAMN SLOW.. So, you can freely DL this but I mind you first, this is not a MediaFire or Megaupload link, since both are being bitchy to me and didn't allow me to upload file......But I'll give instruction on how to DL the file for those who doesn't know the correct way ne...Feel free to ask.....♥

HSJ TENGOKU DOME 2009


OP

Ultra Music Power

Dreams come true

Your Seed

Jonetsu JUMP

Born in the Earth

Ryosuke Yamada

Perfume and Asia No Yoru
Memories

YaoTome Hikaru

ヒカリひとつ

1000lights

ミチシルベ(Takaki with JUMP Band)

DAYBREAK(KeiTo with JUMP Band)

Inoo

7 corner

Brave Story

GET!

NouNai Dance

Best Corner

School days

spicy

Trill

Chance to Change

Yuuki 100%

OUR FUTURE

Tears and Smile

Jr Corner

Jr Corner

NYC

Kimi To Boku No Future [Daiki]

Ookiku Nare Boku [Chinen]

Uruwashi No Bad Girl [Yuto]

You & You[Chinen]

My Everything& Rain Dance [Yabu]

Arashi No Carnival [Yabu]

Mayonaka No Shadow Boy

To The Top,Fly,Born In The Earth

First Encore

First Encore

Second Encore

Tobira No Mukou

ME: So yeah...I didn't put password this time ..BUT my friend told me that someone  actually re-post my Tokyo Dome Message Translation w/out telling me even though I already mentioned 'please tell me first before re-post'..That's the only  entry that I set the rule yo,.....I don't care anymore about  rules since no one would follow it....to that girl, I didn't mad at you for re-posting, but it's about you didn't tell me first before it....^___^...So yeah..no heart feeling okay...we're both Malaysian...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment