Saturday, September 26, 2009

HSJ Tokyo Dome Concert

Huwaa...Today is JUMP Tokyo Dome concert yo...♥...and let's see their message for the club member...^___^

Credit : Kamin [ scans] and Portgas_182@LJ [translation]

ME : Kindly do not take this translation or scans without telling me ne,..Since I personally asked them to help me with this scans and translation...

1

*Full view*


yabu

YABU : Konnichiwa~♪ Yabu desu! We're gonna have a concert on 13rd September in Tokyo dome! I'm so excited now~ And then, please watch "Ninkyo Helper"♥ Also "She loves me"♥ I want to see you guys ASAP! See you then~. Hey! Say! JUMP, Yabu Kota.




inoo

INOO: Does everyone enjoying the summer holiday?? I'm enjoying the concert<3 On 13rd September, there'll be also concert in Tokyo dome, so come to see us! Let's make a great memory of us! Inoo Kei.

2-1

KEITO: Hello, Okamoto de~su! We're gonna have a concert on 13rd September in Tokyo dome! Let's meet at the time! See you then. Love, Keito.

chinen

CHINEN: Hello I'm Chinen~. We have a TV program called School Kakumei so please watch. On September, we're gonna have a concert in Tokyo dome so please look forward to it!




daichan

DAICHAN: Yahhoi! I have an announcement for everyone! We're gonna have a concert on 13rd September in Tokyo dome! I'm thinking to do something big in dome, so please look forward to it! Arioka Daiki.

hikaru

HIKARU: This is Yaotome Hikaru! I'm so happy about concert at dome~ I want to show off the new JUMP! And on Friday 10 pm, Orthros no Inu! Watch it okay! Chao~nara (lol he meant sayonara XD)

ryutaro

RYUTARO: Domo, Morimoto desu. I have an announcement for everyone. We're gonna have a concert in Tokyo dome, on September. I still have no idea what will happen, but please look forward to it. And also please check our radio. Ryutaro deshita~

takaki

TAKAKI: Yahho~ I'm Takaki Yuya~!! Did everyone watch "Gokusen The Movie"? It's still airing, so please watch it!! And, there'll be concert in Tokyo dome, on 13rd September! Let's have fun together! Takaki Yuya.

yamada

YAMADA: I'm Yamada! Everyone! We're gonna have concert in Tokyo dome, on this autumn season! Please come, ne! Also please watch "Niini no koto wasurenaide" on 24 hours TV, it's really a touching drama! I'm so excited to meet everyone! Ryosuke deshita~

yuto

YUTO: Minna~ Genki!? After finished 7 days, we're still having a tour but on September, we'll have an extra concert in Tokyo dome! I'm so excited to meet many people! Let's have fun together! Oh yeah, we also have a radio with 7 member, so plase check it too! Yuto deshita~

ME: Sorry for any grammar mistake...I'm in hurry , I'll fix this later....

No comments:

Post a Comment