Friday, September 25, 2009

~Okamoto Keito’s OKPhotO~

This is from Duet April 2009

Photobucket

New monthly starting this month! Keito cameraman will show us some of his works. All of his pictures he took include a HOT message

This is a picture I took when I was studying in England. I think it was 3 years ago? The point is how I got my shadow and the school I used to go to together. I quite enjoy taking pictures. I take various pictures from beautiful scenery to member’s funny pictures. Looking at the data that I carry around… I have about 200 pictures. These come in handy when I’m talking to someone and I can say “ah, this is the picture from that.”

Me --> Huwaa...if he can took such a pretty pic like that,I bet he is a good photographer...^_^...

credit goes to Jump_daisuki...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment