Friday, September 25, 2009

MY TREASURE PLEASURE.

 


credit : Hikaeru..

MY TREASURE PLEASURE....*winks*....^_^

This is made by myself.


What motivate me (to do this) is that during photography in studio, it's quite often that there's quitar at the spot, but why there's no pick ne?


Then, in hope that I can play the guitar, so I wanted to bring the pick around.



Anyway, it's become fashionable necklace.


The hole was made by myself using driver.


Putting string there, it's become necklace.


By the way, this's been made for about 2 months and become my favourite.


Keito's hand-made necklace.


Concerning about pick, Nn, there's such person




ME : Ahh...huwaa,I wish I'm a boy ,so I can wear that necklace..T_T...But his addiction to guitar really amused me...haha...and thats why I love him..kyaaa..


No comments:

Post a Comment