Saturday, September 26, 2009

[Revise] Keito's Tengoku Papa Pics..

Happy Eid Fitri[Hari Raya] to those who celebrating that special day like me...^___^..

Special thanks to Sara, who kindly gave me these Tengoku papa pics of KeiTo..Yes, i already posted some of his Tengoku pics, but that's not complete yet..These have more papa pics  and only some missing from the one I saw in Japan Auction before...^__^..Aish, I need someone from Japan to help me bid his papa pics from Japan Yahoo Auction...why la they doesn't ship internationally...T___T....

*CLICK TO ENLARGE*

Tengoku Keito  1

Tengoku Keito  2



Tengoku Keito 3

Tengoku Keito 4

Tengoku Keito 5

Tengoku Keito 6

Tengoku Keito 7

Tengoku Keito 8

Tengoku Keito 9

Tengoku Keito 10

2cxg39h

daito daichii

group

group 2

group 4

group 5

hikato 2

hikato 3

keito 3

keito-sama

yutochii okajima

No comments:

Post a Comment