Saturday, September 26, 2009

[Re-up] Hyakushiki 2008.09.09 [Gokusen Skit]

aidanhime

Summary : This time they tried to behave like a bad students..haha...seriously..with their pretty face, they can't be a bad student yo...haha..and Keito made me laughed non-stop...hahaa...

Student : Takada Sho, Okamoto Keito, Yamashita Shoon, Fujigaya Taisuke, Sanada Yuma

Credit : 33_snowfish and Smalltownsburn…

Since the original uploader said this....DO NOT UPLOAD THIS ON STREAMING SITES...You do it, I wont take any responsibility...

DOWNLOAD Hyakushiki 2008.09.09 [Gokusen Skit]

Note : Anyone interested on subbing Yurugee part in Hyakushiki?...Other subbing group will subs whole Hyakushiki though...but I want to watch that yurugee part more, since Keito talks a lot in it....It's only a less than 10 minutes clip, so I think I can do it as long as someone willing to provide the translation...^__^...I hope someone willing to help me/us with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment