Saturday, September 26, 2009

MON7CY FANCAM

Re-up Fancam of HS7 MON7CY Concert...There are 3 of them...I just re-upload these since I need to clean up my HD before I start DL-ing Koishite Akuma, Orthros no inu and Ninkyo helper dramas....^__^..and my instinct say Johnny won't release DVD for this concert though..so, yeah...anyone who never watch these fancam, you can DL these yo..♥

Eventhough the quality are not so great, but at least I'm happy since I can see KeiTo A LOT in these fancam yo.....kyaaaa....KeiTo with guitar....♥../brb dying...

HeySay7Con -Mon7cy - Fancam Part 1


Kindly read this MON7CY FANREPORT  in order to understand this fancam ne...DAMN...I seriously want to see this in HQ...HS7 unbuttoned their clothes while singing SURIRU...♥

MON7CY FANCAM PART 1

HeySay7Con - Mon7cy - Fancam Part 2

MON7CY FANCAM PART 2

In this second fancam, You can see KeiTo with his guitar...♥..so cool yo...^_^

HeySay7Con - Mon7cy - Fancam - Part 3

MON7CY FANCAM PART 3

In this fancam, you can watch Yuto sings his Uruwashi No Bad Girl..I always love this guy and song....♥

Credit : JE  Forum...

No comments:

Post a Comment